Hyatt Cook 2 - Full Time in KOLOA, Hawaii
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least two years of previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
Primary Location: US-HI-Koloa
Organization: Grand Hyatt Kauai
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KOL002074
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.