Hyatt Spa Therapist in KUANTAN, Malaysia
You will be responsible for providing a consistent and exceptional level of service through the delivery of spa treatments, building and maintaining a client base, upselling retail products and general cleaning and maintenance of treatment rooms. You will also ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International. You will also need to assist with the efficient running of reception area.
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy / Massage or equivalent with ability to perform a range of treatments including but not limited to massage, body treatments and facials.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Therapist in a spa environment with a focus in the ability to sell and promote Spa products and services.
- A commitment to health and wellness.
- Exceptional interpersonal and superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The/flexibility/to work a range of hours over a combination of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Spa Fitness and Wellness
Req ID: KUA000673