Hyatt Door Attendant -- Guest Services - Full Time in LAHAINA, Hawaii
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. A Door Attendant is primarily responsible for welcoming guests with Aloha, informing guests of parking options, properly tagging vehicles and luggage, and anticipating guest and team needs. This role requires communication and coordination between Valet and Bell services to keep the front drive and lobby areas organized. Door Attendants may be asked general information about resort amenities and local attractions.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others and multi-task in a face paced environment.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, pull, and push moderate amounts of weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in Hospitality and Valet are preferred.
Primary Location: US-HI-Lahaina
Organization: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: LAH002076
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.