Hyatt Guest Services Manager in LAHAINA, Hawaii
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This is a highly visible leadership role within the resort with opportunity to greatly impact both the guest and colleague experience. The Guest Services Manager leads the fast paced and exciting positions of Bell Desk, Doorman, Valet Attendant for both our Resort and Residence Club, and the Valet Clerks while interacting and collaborating with various departments including Front Office, Sales & Events, Finance, Recreation and Housekeeping. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues, transportation options, the ability problem solve, and the desire to impact lives in a positive manner.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Refined verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience and thorough understanding of guest services and how it integrates with other areas of resort.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Experience managing a large department as well as other manager level talent.
* 3-5 years Hotel or Resort Experience in a leadership role
Primary Location: US-HI-Lahaina
Organization: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: LAH002110