Hyatt Second Assistant Manager (Hotel Assistant Manager) in MADISON, Wisconsin
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
Second Assistant Managers contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence. This position will report directly to the General Manager of the hotel, as well as the First Assistant Manager. The responsibilities include managing the daily hotel operations to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and RevPAR index while maintaining company standards for guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, quality assurance, and asset protection.
This position will have oversight of the housekeeping, front office and food and beverage departments of the property. A hands-on approach is necessary to effectively manage the quality of customer service and guest suite cleanliness.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Discover how perfectly a hotel can fit your lifestyle. Hyatt Place. It's so you™.
- Supervisory experience preferred as this position will oversee hotel associates
- 1-2 years experience working in a guest service oriented Food & Beverage establishment preferred
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate word and excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule as the hours for this management position will vary.
- Strong organizational, project management and detail orientation skills, with the ability to multi-task in order to meet a variety of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do positive attitude
Primary Location: US-WI-Madison
Organization: Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: MAD000161