Hyatt Cluster Revenue Analyst in MAINZ, Germany
Manage day-to-day operations of revenue management function and produce reporting that supports hotel’s business development by gathering relevant market intelligence to support the revenue teams.
- Provide relevant analysis to guide the cluster revenue managers and the team to formulate appropriate transient and group inventory restrictions and pricing strategies towards the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues for the hotel(s)
- Assist with the implementation of the hotel sales strategy and pricing recommendations across all channels, Hyatt key revenue systems and market segments.
- Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to the revenue teams
- Provide analysis covering each of the four major OTA channels to ensure that the hotels are maximizing revenue and marketing exposure from each of Hyatt's top partners
- Analyze recent trends for all revenue streams and provide detailed analysis to assist the Revenue Managers in the revenue forecasting process for the hotels. This includes the 11 day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed
- Work with all relevant BI tools and gather market intelligence to support the revenue teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred in a hotel operations position preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred with Excel, Access, and related data management systems
- Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Revenue Management preferred
- Educates team members on the strategies and trends of the hotel and local lodging market as a whole
Primary Location: DE-RP-Mainz
Organization: Central Europe Shared Services Center - Mainz
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAI000258
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.