Hyatt Hotel Accountant in MELBOURNE, Australia
o Full Time 8 Month Maternity Leave Contract o Leading Global Hotel Brand o Competitive salary & benefits o Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels provide intuitive design and quality offerings, delivered at great value. The Hyatt Place experience is designed to be simple and seamless and the brand was recognised by JD Power as achieving the highest levels of guest satisfaction among upscale hotel chains in 2015.
About the Role
Hyatt Place Melbourne, Essendon Fields are seeking a Hotel Accountant for an 8 month maternity contract. The Hotel Accountant will ensure the accurate and timely input for all reporting processes in the hotel and provide support for the General Manager and the finance team. You will be a key player in the Finance Department and you will have a proven track record in a similar role. You will be well versed in accounts payable and receivable, income audit and general cashier.
- Month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting and Budget preparation and reporting
- Preparation and lodgment of BAS and annual FBT
- Yearend audit
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Management of Finance team
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hotel finance department * CPA or CA qualified * Experience with Opera, Micros or Birchstreet is highly desirable * Professional manner and good communication skills * Experience in working to deadlines and time management skills * A passion for the Hospitality Industry A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, #hyattaustraliacareers and melbourneessendonfields.place.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Hyatt Place Melbourne, Essendon Fields
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001486