Hyatt Spa Receptionist in MELBOURNE, Australia
About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As the part-time Receptionist for Park Club Health & Day Spa, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the Park Club’s reception area. You will provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our guests and customers, ensuring efficiency and tranquility.
Working in a team of 15, you will support the Spa Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Greet all guests in a welcoming and helpful manner
- Provide warm and courteous services via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Liaise with all other therapists, departments and staff to ensure a harmonious and peaceful environment
- Be familiar with the operation of the cash register balancing, opening / closing procedures and ordering of stock
- Oversee retail sales as required
- Make appointments for services and programs as required and ensure the guests are directed to the correct area for their appointment
Carry out reception and administration duties as required Qualifications
Previous experience in a five-star hotel spa or similar experience within a spa environment
- A commitment to health and wellbeing
- A strong attention to detail, exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some administration experience
- The flexibility to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays
The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five-star grooming standards A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: MEL001521
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.