Hyatt Customer Service Agent in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016 & 2017. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to handle inbound customer service requests to the Hyatt Shared Services Center with “/Authentic Hospitality”/. Customer Service Agents are responsible for responding to emails, taking incoming calls in a call center environment and efficiently researching and resolving billing inquiries for Hyatt’s elite guests using excellent communication skills.
Part Time Customer Service Agents will work 20-25 hours per week, working 4 hour shifts Monday –Friday or 5 hour shifts Monday-Thursday. Shifts will fall between 7:00 AM -7:00 PM. Training for part time associates will last approximately 3 weeks between the hours of 9:00AM – 6:00PM. Part time associates receive hotel discounts on day one and 6 complimentary hotel nights after one year of service.
Full Time Customer Service Agents will work 30-40 hours per week, working 9 hour shifts (with a 1 hour lunch) Monday –Friday. Shifts will fall between 7:00 AM -7:00 PM. Training for full time associates will last approximately 2 weeks from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Full time associates receive hotel discounts on day one and 12 complimentary hotel nights after one year of service. After 90 days of service, full time associates are eligible to elect Retirement Savings Plan options, Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance coverage.
- Handle inbound billing inquiries from Hyatt’s elite guest via the following channels: o Inbound calls o Emails o Voicemails
- Multitask among multiple PC and web-based applications
- Provide professional, courteous and efficient service in response to guest requests
- Ability to understand customers' needs and respond with urgency
- Research and identify billing issues using multiple computer databases and resources
- Track and follow up on all guest requests/inquiries using request management systems
- Maintain customer database
- Update data
- Make required/necessary changes
- Meet productivity goals
- Meet attendance requirements
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and guests
- Follow the directions of supervisors
Other duties as may be assigned by supervisors Ideal candidate will also possess the following behavior characteristics:
Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work inclusively, independently, and without excessive supervision
- Ability to communicate appropriately to all-levels of the organization.
- Appreciates diversity
- Ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Adapt to new demands
- Reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly / Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
Qualifications: * High School Diploma or Equivalency * 1-3 years of experience in a customer service * Strong written and verbal communication skills * Ability to effectively multitask among PC and web-based applications * Must be detail oriented * Strong data entry skills * Knowledge about finance and accounting practices and procedures preferred
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000570
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.