Hyatt F&B Director in MOSCOW, Russia
- To ensure the uninterrupted and efficient running of the Food and Beverage Department.
- To ensure that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To engage personally with guest and ensure empathy and care are at the forefront of any discussion and interactions.
- To maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- To ensure that each division (e.g. Outlets, Banquets, Room service) is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- To ensure that each cost center operates with the lowest possible cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest.
- To coordinate the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage Department.
- To strategically analyses business performance to facilitate accurate and meaningful forecasting, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To proactively manage costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- To constantly evaluate local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations to make sure that the Hotel own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- To look for and encourage Heads of Outlets to look for Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- To ensure positioning of the Outlets in Moscow market following the defined concept and story.
- To prepare and implement the Marketing plan for the Outlets.
- To ensure we develop accurate and targeted marketing & advertising, design to follow the brand positioning of the Outlets.
- To take charge in promoting the Hotel Restaurant through all sources including social media.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- To monitor all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
- To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and LLC “PPH” (Hotel) policies and procedures.
- To ensure a strong professional relationship with all levels of employees within the hotel, taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times. To ensure that they maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the Hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- To oversee and assist in the recruitment and selection of all Outlets’ employees, to conduct interviews.
- To ensure that employees follow all Hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- To engage personally with employees and ensure empathy and care are at the forefront of any discussion and interactions.
Primary Location: RU-MOW-Moscow
Organization: Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: MOS000142
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.