Hyatt Purchasing Manager in MOSCOW, Russia
- To be responsible for every aspect of purchasing, receiving, storage, inventory controls and distribution of goods within the hotel and the administration of contracted services.
- To ensure effective implementation of all Materials Policies & Procedures following local legislation, whilst maintaining Hyatt Standards in Materials Management.
- To implement an effective and efficient day to day communication, administration and reporting, to and between the hotel’s departments and individuals, resulting in a highly efficient purchasing and approval cycle.
- To provide the hotel’s Management with tools to regularly evaluate and improve the operating cost structure.
- To ensure that hotel expenses are minimized through the use of effective purchasing and by obtaining the most competitive prices for goods and services.
- To keep inventories as low as possible to properly supply the operations needs and maximize inventory turnover.
- To ensure that inventoried item are stored properly and issued in rotation to minimize wastage and spoilage.
- To set an annual operating budget for the Materials Management Department which will form part of Business Plan. To ensure that the Department’s Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- To implement all operating and control procedures to ensure that movement of goods into and within the hotel is properly accounted for (security procedures).
- To ensure that the Purchasing Department is managed efficiently, maximizing utilization of Technology
- To ensure that all Purchasing Administration Practices are complete and in-keeping with legal practices, Policies & Procedures and the philosophy of Hyatt
- To ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing.
Primary Location: RU-MOW-Moscow
Organization: Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: MOS000137
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.