Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Desk in MUMBAI, India
· Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
· Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
· Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
· Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
· Ensures the strict control of room keys.
· Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· Embraces all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
· Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Mumbai.
· Reports “Lost and Found” items.
· Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Supports and embraces the spirit of “We work through Teams”.
· Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
· Ensures an understanding on the sequence of duties related to VIP Guests.
* Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management * Relative Work Experience
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000668