Hyatt Marketing Communications Manager in MUMBAI, India
To develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximise the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets. Marketing
Operational• Closely works together with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs. • Ensure that brand standards have been implemented • Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented. • Establishes and maintains the hotel library and photographic image filing • Continuously updates press kits. • Develops good community contacts among government, businesses, associations, etc. and represents the hotel at public functions. Supports ad-hoc events and or projects in the community. • Maintains a perpetual analysis of competitor’s marketing and communication activities in the local market. • Assists the Director of Marketing by maintaining accurate records of up to date marketing expenditures, future commitments and remaining budget for the year. • Serves as the Webmaster for hotel’s Webpage and Internet related exposure and advertising. • Be aware of community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel’s financial performance. • Ensures that other Marketing Communications employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in line with our purpose • Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service. *Other Duties-*
• Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
• Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal grooming and hygiene standard.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from business partners and other organisations.
• Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt.
• Responds to changes in the Marketing Communications function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Communications.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Communications Manager or Assistant Marketing Communications Manager.
Good problem solving, writing, administrative and PR skills are a must.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000705
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.