Hyatt Public Areas Attendant in OAK BROOK, Illinois
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel's public areas such as the lobby and restrooms. The attendant also responds to guest requests when they need an item delivered to their guestroom. This person must have good communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight. At times, this individual will clean guest rooms.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Previous professional housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
· Good English speaking skills.
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Ability to push and lift at least 20 lbs.
· Available flexible shifts such as 6:30 am- 3pm or 3 pm - 11:30 pm
· Availability to work a flexible schedule any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000817
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.