Hyatt Sales Coordinator in OTTAWA, Canada
- Provides daily administrative support to the Sales Team including, fielding all calls and sales inquiries, preparing sales proposals and contracts.
- Assist with guest pre-arrival and arrival experience.
- Liase between customers and other departments by telephone, email correspondence or in person.
- Assist with site inspections.
- Maintain the client database.
- Assist with monthly reporting.
COMPETENCY AND SKILLS
- Ensures a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with every task.
- Displays a commitment to delivering personal guest service at all times.
- Maintains professionalism.
- Contributes new ideas and initiates new ways of working.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Manages own time and tasks by identifying priorities.
- Takes initiative to solve problems and make decisions.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and time management with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Required to have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, proficiency with email and internet. Experience using hotel programs - Opera is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in producing professional business documents and communications.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Ottawa
Organization: Andaz Ottawa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OTT000056
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.