Hyatt Event Sales Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. Timeless architecture, local art, the East Coast’s largest fitness facility and modern design of spacious guest rooms with soaring ceilings are just a few things that make The Bellevue Hotel unlike any other in Philadelphia.
The Event Sales Manager is responsible for selling and servicing events in hotel event space with Banquet Food and Beverage for social events. Duties include contract review, menu planning and facilitating communication before, during and after the event with hotel staff to ensure a high level of service. The Event Sales Manager also hosts hotel tours, maintains strong customer relationships, participates in department meetings and other staff meetings, and works as a team member with the sales and events staff. This individual will also work closely with an assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
- Highly motivated and target driven to achieve revenue goals in a fast paced environment
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and team members
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in general computer knowledge with experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Extremely detail oriented and organizedwith excellent time management skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Two years of full-service hotel experience preferred
- One yearof proven work experience in a sales role preferred
Due to the responsibilities associate with this role, applicants must have hotel or sales experience to be considered for this position.
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: PHI001612
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.