Hyatt Storeroom Attendant in SAN FRANCISCO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Storeroom Attendant is responsible for logging, releasing and inventorying items in the storeroom area. This person must be able to lift a moderate to heavy weight and have basic communication skills.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must be able to work as a part of a Team
- Must read, write and speak fluent English
- Required to answer department phone and assist guest
- Lift up to 50 lbs. continuously throughout the day
- Must have basic computer skills
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Must have Food and Beverage product knowledge
- Complete work in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to multi task throughout the work day
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent organization skills
- Must have a pleasant disposition
- Experience with food and beverage inventory is preferred
Primary Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Organization: Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: SAN021511
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.