Hyatt Banquets Supervisor in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and a sense of fun!
With the largest and most sophisticated event facility in Sydney, your role as Supervisor will be assisting the management team to ensure all staff are aware of their duties whilst offering support and guidance at all times. Reporting to the Director of Banquets this position is an essential role in the team to ensure all events executed flawlessly.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Sydney's largest upscale hotel with 892 rooms overlooking Darling Harbour. Our Hotel offers amazing conference facilities that are second to none with 3,700 sqm of meeting and event space, two ballrooms each seating 800 people banquet style and 21 meeting rooms. The purpose built spaces are equipped with state of the art audio-visual facilities to support a diverse range of events. This is accompanied by innovative, creative and personalised catering services.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Team Leader
• Experience in working with Weddings and large corporate events
• Leadership qualities in being able to successfully motivate and guide a team during busy service.
• Full Australian Working Rights
• Efficient problem solving skills
• Ability to think outside the box
• Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
• A current RSA
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt worldwide
• Dry Cleaning
• Discount City Parking
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001304