Hyatt Commercial Director in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and a sense of fun!
In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on Hyatt Regency Sydney, Sydney's largest upscale hotel with 892 rooms. With the potential to be a part of our leadership committee, you will be responsible for analysing our current business and identifying/recommending strategies. This is an exciting opportunity in which you will bring your analytical skills to develop our successful operation.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Proven ability to impact the bottom line and customer satisfaction in a leadership role.
• Experience supporting an operational team whilst identifying potential through payroll planning, models, ROI analysis, etc.
• Leadership qualities including fostering an open and supportive environment where associates can have fun, take pride in their work and reach their potential.
• The ability to consult, engage and influence others to implement effective and efficient change.
• Full Australian working rights
• Effective customer service skills and ability to think outside the box
• CPA/MBA qualifications will be looked favourably upon
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt worldwide
• Dry Cleaning
• CBD Parking
• Learning & Development opportunities
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Quality Assurance/Hotel Operations Analysis
Req ID: SYD001289