Hyatt Driver/Bellman - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
The Driver is the first and last impression of Miraval for our Guests and the Driver is responsible for transporting guests safely to and from the airport, providing an impressive greeting and a fond farewell. The Driver is also key in verbalizing key information about Miraval and surrounding area during the drive. Driver also will help Bell Staff pick up and take luggage as needed. Essential Functions:
- Check flight arrival times for incoming guests.
- Ensure proper supplies such as water, luggage and welcome signs are prepared for arrival/departures.
- Meet and greet incoming guests at arrival terminal with clear/clean signage.
- Assist with escort of guests to registration upon arrival to Miraval
- Handle guest luggage, load, unload and deliver luggage to rooms prior to guest arrival, as needed.
- Ensure all guests are not waiting more than 30 minutes for transportation to Miraval.
- Help guests enter and exit vehicle
- Provide information to guests about Miraval, all services and facilities as well as local information.
- Complete daily vehicle logs as required
- Responsible for cleanliness and fuel for vehicles and all supplies.
- Work effectively with base, TC and other drivers to ensure flight delays and changes are managed
- Provide local transportation as requested
- Provide daily feedback regarding guest comments and concerns expressed while in transit.
- Ensure music in vehicles reflects the Spa environment.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to prioritize in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment
- Be able to read and write in a legible manner
- Basic computer skills
Ability to drive large commercial vehicles in a safe manner
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Valid AZ driver’s license with a clean driving record.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical activity level is heavy, performing somewhat strenuous daily activities primarily relating to the heavy lifting of luggage and golf bags, must be able to lift 40 lbs. or more. Must be able to sit for majority of shift Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In and out of the outdoors elements throughout shift.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000279