Hyatt Room Attendant - Full-Time, PM/Swing Shift in TUCSON, Arizona
To provide daily housekeeping service to guest rooms, customer service to guests, restocking of supplies and to report any repairs or special cleaning needs.
- Prepare work caddy with supplies ensuring proper chemicals and tools are in hand
- Review daily room assignments, making note of VIPs, departure times, turns, and special requests
- Clean and prepare guest rooms to HSKP standards
- Restock amenities and food and beverage items
- Update room status via telephone and on room assignment sheet.
- Report any maintenance concerns
- Report and HSKP concerns (dirty carpets, satins etc)
- Ensure lights, radio and TV are in working order.
- Turn in right away any lost and found items to supervisor.
- Place any F&B dishes, glasses into the appropriate containers.
- Complete any special cleaning tasks.
- Attend scheduled meetings and training.
- Adhere to grooming standards at all times.
- Have a positive attitude and work together with co-workers
- Pick up any trash on the grounds.
- Follow proper recycling procedures
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Attention to Detail’s
Basic English, writing and speaking skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
No prior experience or training necessary.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is a standing, walking 100% of the shift. Bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, extensive use of fingers and hands WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Inside work with the exception of traveling from room to room and in and out of property.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000219
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.