Hyatt Sales Coordinator - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
Purpose: The Sales Coordinator’s primarily duties are to support and assist the Sales Department by managing the office in terms of information, circulation and correspondence and identifies methods and practices to improve overall performance and streamline efficiencies. The Sales Coordinator frees up the Sales Department Managers so the primary focus can be on generating revenue.
- Provides administrative support for Sales - including but not limited to - Proposals, Client Estimates, Contracts & Contract Processing, Property Tours, Reservations, and Organizing Trips/FAMs as well as providing help where needed within the departments.
- Initial point of contact for Group Sales inquiries along with researching inquiries to give Manager qualified information.
- Information Distribution- Site-Alerts, Communication related to Group Leaders & Groups
- Handles incoming calls; is familiar with all hotel services, features, space, activities and relevant policies to respond to inquiries and qualify leads
- Development, tracking and processing of Guest Amenities for Sales and Guest Services at Miraval properties
- Ongoing assistance/creation of cross departmental/Property administration, policies & Project Management
- Proof Reading, Editing, and revising both client facing and internal documents.
- Initial review of Outside Contracts for properties.
- Maintains and manages Sales records including Vendor Information and Agreements
Oversee and manage Delphi FDC and Resort Suites including information interface, pick-up, maintenance, administration, training, auditing, upkeep, and implementation
Assists in processing agreements for Sales Team’s attendance at tradeshows and sales trips.
Performs regular quality checks on online sites and Miraval properties to insure things are working smoothly. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* * o Minimum two years’ experience in hospitality; destination wellness resort or independent boutique resort experience strongly preferred o Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), Microsoft and Outlook platforms, Delphi FDC and Resort Suites (required), other web-based tools o Ability to learn new technology platforms o Knowledge of sales and events terminology o Organized and able to organize others o Proactive support of Sales Team to anticipate needs and provide assistance o Excellent communication skills and telephone voice o Available to travel as needed * * *General Requirements: *The following requirements are expected of all team members: o Demonstrate Miraval’s core values o Incorporate safe work practices o Provide a quality guest experience o Team-Player o Demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement and achievement of goals o Demonstrate a high level of ethics and accountability o Demonstrates a positive attitude and acknowledges guests in a welcoming and friendly manner.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000437
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.