Hyatt Lobby Greeter - Mo%27olelo (Casual) in WAILEA, Hawaii
The Lobby Greeter or mo’olelo (storyteller) will act as a good will ambassador for the resort, welcoming guests with warm, authentic Hawaiian hospitality. Lobby Greeter will be present in the lobby and other areas of the resort, and actively engage with guests by talking story, answering questions, offering warm welcome and departure greetings and providing directions while working in conjunction with the concierge team to ensure guests an excellent stay. Duties to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Welcome Guests with Aloha or a hui hou
- Engaging actively with guests to make a personal connection
- Directing guests to locations, departments or colleagues as needed
- Talk Story with guests in and around the Lobby seeking out opportunities to share local culture and history
- Introduce guests to the architecture and cultural items in the resort and in the area
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. This is a great opportunity to use your restaurant host or restaurant hostess job experience to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-HI-Wailea
Organization: Andaz Maui at Wailea
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Job: Front Office
Req ID: WAI000855
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.