Hyatt Information Systems Manager in ZHUHAI, China
· Assists with the development, maintenance and update of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects Policies & Procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division. Ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
· Assists with the preparation of the annual Finance Business Plan and ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address the business objectives of the Hotel and needs of employees.
· Assists with the preparation and regular update of the Finance Departmental Budget in close cooperation with the Director of Finance, ensuring targets are met and costs are effectively controlled.
· Ensures the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any I.S. systems.
· Ensures that all licenses are complete and up-to-date.
· Keeps software in the Property Management System up to the current release as instructed by the Divisional Information System Specialist.
· Advises the management of the hotel on additional facilities that could be provided by either existing or further IS systems and technological advances.
Primary Location: CN-44-Zhuhai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hengqin
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ZHU000044
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.